(Before & After School)
Learning and fun continues in Varsity Club, our before and after school program. Our Varsity Club program is an engaging after-school program that builds on concepts taught at school. Our Curriculum for Varsity Club is designed to be an extension of their regular schoolwork with special focus on helping each child master their regular school work, but also have fun during their time at Brentwood Children’s Academy. Trained staff assists children with homework, and indoor and outdoor play are included in the day.
Your school aged child will experience a fun-filled before and after school program, as well as an exciting summer camp. We offer our school agers:
- Art activities, computers, music, board games, video games, group games, homework assistance, outside playtime and more.
- Extra curricular activities might include Karate, Dance, Gymnastics & Computer classes offered at our center for added convenience. These activities will vary from season to season depending on student interest.
- Reliable buses with air conditioning, heat and seatbelts.
- Large, open, inviting classrooms with age appropriate games, books, supplies and more.
- Classroom is set up as a home environment and designed for fun.
- Summer program is filled with 2-3 field trips and/or activities each week!
- Summer Curriculum teaches Christian values and lessons as well as patriotism and VBS!
- Character Building, Activities & lessons.
While experiencing all of these exciting activities we will actively encourage children to acquire values that help develop a maturing personality. We will focus on aiding the development of each child to become a responsible and caring individual. The practice of courtesy, manners, kindness and self-control will be strictly enforced and encouraged daily.
We currently offer before and after school transportation to the following schools:
- Copeland, Homsley, Fiest, Lee, Postma, Birkes, Hairgrove, Owens and Kirk